Salary Bargaining for FY 2022-2024
In Spring 2021, our union and the university administration began a limited re-opener to discuss salary increases for FY 2022-2024.
Upcoming Bargaining Sessions
Our next bargaining sessions will be:
- August 16th from 11:30 to 1 pm. Register to attend this session.
- August 24th from 9:30 to 11 am. Register to attend this session.
To register for campus reopening bargaining sessions, go here.
Member Feedback on Bargaining Priorities
Our union relies on your input to help us set our bargaining priorities. In preparation for bargaining, we surveyed our bargaining unit and held discussions during a lunchtime session and at our General Membership Meeting on April 22nd, 2021. Based on this input, our members have set equity adjustments and across the board raises as our bargaining priorities. You can read our one-sheet about these issues here.
- Bargaining Update – 4/8/2021
- Bargaining Update – 4/14/2021
- Bargaining Update – 5/5/2021
- Bargaining Update – 5/12/2021
- Bargaining Update – 5/26/2021
- Bargaining Update – 6/10/2021
- Bargaining Update – 7/1/2021
- Bargaining Update – 7/15/2021
- UAOSU Compensation Proposal (5/12/21)
- Administration Compensation Counterproposal (7/1/21)
- UAOSU Compensation Counterproposal (7/15/21)
- Administration Compensation Counterproposal (7/22/21)
Bargaining Team Members
Bill Thomas, Botany and Plant Pathology
Dan Andersen, Political Science, AFT-OR
Filix Maisch, Mathematics
H Rakes, Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
Jan Medlock, Biomedical Sciences
Kathleen Stanley, Sociology
Kelly McElroy, Library