We Are UAOSO
The faculty union at Oregon State University was certified on June 27th, 2018, and represents teaching and research faculty across the University, including all locations in the state of Oregon. We believe that an empowered faculty enhances the learning environment for our students, creates stronger partnerships with our communities, and helps build a better OSU for current and future generations.
Our union is run by us, and the more members who are involved in our union, the more effective we can be. Please join us and build a strong union and a better OSU for everyone!
We will use our collective voice to:
- Champion academic freedom, rigorous discourse, and scientific inquiry
- Ensure shared governance of the university
- Secure working conditions that promote excellence and innovation
- Support myriad voices and invite new perspectives
- Protect the quality of education, research, and outreach
- Defend and uphold the principles of public education